FlowHeater Logo

FlowHeater Support Forum

simply more productive

Download the freeware version (10 Mb)

Up to 100,000 records can be processed with the freeware version!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: v4 Special Upgrade Pricing?

v4 Special Upgrade Pricing? 2 years 1 month ago #2482

• David A Vaughan
  • David A Vaughan's Avatar Topic Author
I purchased FlowHeater v3.x July 30, 2014 using a special BitsDuJour offer with 1 year of updates. I see that v4 was just released. Normal upgrade pricing is $59. Wonder if FlowHeater might have a v4 special upgrade price coming soon? Many companies offer temporary special pricing when a new version comes out.

Thanks,

David Vaughan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

v4 Special Upgrade Pricing? 2 years 1 month ago #2484

Hi David,
Of course, in our newsletter we offered to all of our customers a limited discount till 10/31/2015. I’ll forward the newsletter to your email address.

Best wishes
Robert Stark

Did this answer your question? We would be grateful if you provide a brief comment as feedback. It may also help others who may have encountered a similar problem.

v4 Special Upgrade Pricing? 1 year 11 months ago #2573

Hi,
My Sequential invoice number is e5-DE-2013-00000788942. How much do I need to pay to get the upgrade to version 4? (I could not subscribe to the newsletter, the error msg was in German and therefore I don't know the price which you said stated in the newsletter). Thanks for your help

v4 Special Upgrade Pricing? 1 year 11 months ago #2574

Hi Chang,

You’ll find the upgrade prices here: https://flowheater.net/en/products/updates

I’ll forward the current newsletter to you by email. Here you'll find a coupon code to get an extra discount during the order process.

Best wishes
Robert Stark

Did this answer your question? We would be grateful if you provide a brief comment as feedback. It may also help others who may have encountered a similar problem.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds